The Hungarian National Ballet is not planning to hold a Company Audition in the season 2013-14. We may, however, accept artists evaluated as a potential match within the frames of a private audition. (Video auditions are excluded for insufficiency reasons.) Invitations are extended at the discretion of the Ballet Director, upon submitting a complete portfolio in full accordance with the following requirements. Please read through carefully!
Please send all information electronically, in one single e-mail for easy processing, to email@example.com
- a detailed professional cv in English, in word/pdf format
- date of birth
- current height in cm and weight in kg
- current address and mobile phone number
- at least 2-3 classical dance photos in separate picture files (please note that the size of your e-mail should not exceed 8MB)
- a recent headshot (passport photo) in a separate picture file, for identification purposes
- at least one link to a recent video enabling full evaluation of your classical technique and artistic level, uploaded publicly (without a password), inclusive of: point for ladies; adagio, tours, jumps & partnering
Please note that your application will not be processed in case:
- it is sent to any other e-mail address
- it is incomplete
- it is sent by post
- complete information needs to be assembled from different e-mails
- your cv is sent in a format other than the above stated or in a language other than English
- your measurements are not stated in cm/kg
- your video does not enable full evaluation of your classical technique
- your video is under a password
- it is not absolutely clear which dancer in the video is you
- processing your portfolio would involve extra capacities for lack of compliance with our requirements in any way or form
Posted materials or incomplete portfolios are neither kept/saved, nor returned.
Complete portfolios will be processed according to available capacity. Only artists selected to be invited for a private audition will be contacted.
Thank you for your kind understanding.